Saturday, March 21, 2009

Joe and Nan in Chicago!



This is a picture of Sicily when she received the "Terrific Kid" award from her school yesterday! I'm so proud of her! We love you Sicily!

What a fun time we are having!! I know I'm skipping ahead a bit on my blog, but I'm having such a wonderful time here in Chicago with Joe! We flew in last night (Friday) after we got the kids on the plane to Arizona. I am having a GREAT time traveling with Joe--he doesn't even make fun of me when I want to press all the buttons! We got on a train at the airport and then transferred to a taxi when we got closer to our hotel. What fun that was! Complete with a Pakistan driver.........Of course Joe enjoyed talking the "talk" with him!

I'm having a wonderful time meeting all Joe's counterparts he works with from California, Atlanta, and Asia. I can't wait to go the Housewares show tomorrow! Here are some pictures taken from our room and around town.

No comments:

Post a Comment